H Intersys αποτελεί ένα εργασιακό περιβάλλον στο οποίο η τεχνογνωσία, η διαρκής εκπαίδευση και η προσωπική εξέλιξη συμβαδίζουν με την προσήλωση στην παραγωγή προστιθέμενης αξίας και την επιχειρηματική ηθική.
Με στόχο την παροχή των πλέον ανταγωνιστικών και ολοκληρωμένων λύσεων για τους πελάτες μας αναζητούμε στελέχη με ικανότητες, ενθουσιασμό και προσήλωση στην επίτευξη των στόχων.
At Intersys, our vision is clear: we provide simple, functional and affordable technology to better businesses and drive growth. As a top-of-the-ladder and innovational Managed Services Provider, we bring to companies in Greece the world’s best brands in the fields of Document Management, Print Solutions, Hardware-as-a-Service, Security and Surveillance, as well as Office Lighting. With eyes focused squarely on the future, team-work is essential in everything we do in Intersys. The collaborative work we do is the reason our product range is continuously expanding, and why more than 2500 of Greece’s strongest companies trust us with solutions to their everyday business needs. Are you ready to be part of shaping Intersys’ promising future? We are looking for a Wholesale Product Owner to become member of our team.
As a Product Owner you will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible to develop and execute product line strategy from product launch, to sales market share and profitability increase. This includes communication with foreign production offices, design of local sales strategies and promotions.
This role is critical as INTERSYS strives to continue to be an industry leader by providing customer-focused products and services through the effective utilization of both human and capital resources.
· Track, approach and develop new business on a revenue-based approach.
· Maintain, support, and expand existing accounts.
· Identify, gain, and build knowledge on important accounts, their business and potential needs.
· Communicate various professional solution offerings that each brand on your portfolio brings to market (products, services, software).
· Negotiate prices, contracts and terms with customers while representing Intersys interests.
· Perform cost benefit analysis of existing and potential customers
· Understand and analyze business challenges and opportunities.
· Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues along with the Marketing Team.
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least 3-5 years of proven successful track record in sales within structured sales department and mainly on the consumer electronics field.
· Proficiency in handling complex concepts and applying solutions according to client requirements.
· Fluency in written and spoken business Greek and English.
· Aptitude for constantly learning high-end consumer products features and applications.
· Positive attitude towards business challenges that may arise.
· Ability to facilitate and build relationships at multiple levels within the customers’ organizations & also with vendors.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment with top professionals in their respective fields
- Career advancement in a dynamically growing company
If you feel inspired and motivated enough to join us and make a difference to our team, please send us your application letter and resume now.